Bible Lesson Design
Studies and lessons are designed in accordance with DFL’s bylaws and reflect the following:
- Some key considerations are:
- to encourage personal reading and study of the Bible
- to encourage learning through a question-oriented style of lesson plan
- to give primary emphasis to interpretation of any passage to its context
- to cover an entire book without skipping sections
- Number of lessons in a given study are contingent upon the length of the book of the Bible
- Lessons are NOT designed as a weekly plan. It is anticipated that users may complete 1-3 lessons per week.
- Lesson length varies in an attempt to maintain continuity of stories, parables, teachings, etc.
- It is understood that many details will remain for further research and study